The total planner

The all-time winner.

I created so many tasks but I refused to complete all of them, I forgotten to do any of them, I feel thirsty, I feel tired, I feel low but does it matters.

As my experience is doesn't matters, that's all excuses, that's all tinky points to not doing own tasks.


Add the result I don't do my normal tasks, I just play online games, play more than I need to, I stuck in thirsts they never leave me, iam losing my mind mean my own thoughts because I notice another's are more able to think and do what I neglected.

I have to do and attain so much, but my laziness, sudden pleasure, non bias thoughts about the quality of my work.

I am working only where i just don't need to, it's a formation which make me feel alone without made me notice iam dying daily, the thoughts, not taking right actions, wasting time, learning when I feel yes mean 7hr a week.

That's bring too much, I haven't chosen my topic yet, atleast I don't know what is my next move, why iam writing this blog, why iam writing another blogs, why iam uploading video, why why...!

Now' iam so much far as my real self who have the courage to do anything for his dreams, the person who know how to handle any situation, the person who know how to impress anyone without the intention.

Iam loosing my faith, my gratefulness, my learning skills, my health, my powers, my confidence everything, also my left money. 

This is too much more, I have to be better, I have to get my all strength back, why I leave them, they are mine not others, or anyone I was the boy who can't be stopped by any mount.

I love to do my tasks, I usually love to shine my self, I usually love to make my self better I was known as the genius man, money machine.

I was know all, what I need to know, but now I understand that's true, if you won't take care of your own car any another one take the car from you for it's better take care.

In the Conclusion!

I Know the need, I know the subject, I know why to do, I know them, but I have to know what I don't know, what I need to know, what I can't do, what is necessary for my second step, what is my next step, my learning area, my thrust control for my bad habits.

That's been soo much now I can't loose my remain powers, and now iam not loosing them.


"Thanks for Visiting My Blog
We'll Meet Again."
"Comment or Contact For any your help."

"You have to know No one can change me and you Untill I am ready for change"! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.