How a Blogger Restart his journey from Distracted to Consistent.

How a Blogger Restart his journey from Distracted to Consistent on his work.

A blogger is also a over thinker so he spend his time to think too much about itself and be Distracted by the Final Thought. It's not only about of Distracted Life it's about the matter of letting yourself away from your productivity. It's the Matter of loosing Very Crucial Things Without Knowing Is am I loosing something. It Can Be My Will, Can be my Productivity, It can be my Level of thinking, it can be my Strengths, It can be my lack of Knowledge, And these all things happened with me. That I had been faced,. I was not understanding what was the reason why I stopped writing, why I stopped learning, why I stopped training my body and mind, why I became A lazy procrastinator.


But a Line is very Famous There, that is "Time Teaches Everything"

So I was a student of "TIME" and he thought me hard and tough lessons of life. That firstly made me remember Iam a boy and the responsibility of a boy is Always be on Himself he depends on himself no one is coming to help you in your hard time because boys have the habit of hiding their problems and Bad situations from others to not let others thing bad about them and their family, I was also thought like that If I tell the situation on the front of my friends so it will take my self-respect what is very important to live a life. 

Slowly Slowly I learned: If I Sowed the seeds so It's my responsibility to cut down the crops, No other one will come to cut it, it's doesn't matter how much hope do you have on the others. 

So I learned the Problem the Procrastination all are temporary and the fake people's are the part of our life who teaches me how not to spend yourself on them. 

I shout out all the things By Time learning My Life and also to leave the Fake one and temporary problems.

I learned: If The world is Ending tomorrow So Would I be Proud of my work that I did today..? This was a life changing voice from myself I asked to my Within self and The answer was Absolutely Not. This was a very heart breaking Thing. But I decided To work Good with myself for my happiness, for my self-love which was lost by the lost time.

I clear this by knowing the value of my time and my knowledge and the determination what was re Creating the broken me. And Working now at 1:30 Am.

I learned: if you created The Path you it is yours responsibility to Walk on the path and achieve your Journey. Doesn't matter what will be the result of that, if anything is matters so it's that had I Out my whole efforts on that work? Had I Enjoyed every moment of Walking on the path..? My within says to me "you lost your path, you don't have strength, you need to enjoy your lazy life money is not everything" that was telling me every lie which makes me comfortable to be lazy and build bad habits untill I lost my life.

I shout out it by Knowing my responsibility to be a man and Not only man a rich man. And doing the work on this time when my body slowly slowly disallow the dicision of working better daily.

I learned: Importance of A Consultant or coach mean the one who shows the right path, because I Experienced like Iam a opened book and allowed everybody to come and get everything that you want. But it was also a Drilling Machine that was drilling my Confidence. But my brother's helped me my friends Leave me my enemies teaches me there is too much to lost,  but my fake friends teaches me there is soo much to find. So I got the positivity.

I understand my within voice hear it with calmness and prepare for what I am listing and what can I achieve from today.

I had again started: my Lovely work my blogging Journey without any expectations, it's my need, my passion and my journey to re-start Being consistent happily, so my brain and body is indirectly Getting motivated and Higher.

I stopped using word "one day", I created my Time for "Day 1" and this is the great thing which bring th content to you and returns to my work and Gifting my better self to me daily.

The Conclusion Is:

The end of my work is not today, it's doesn't matter the world would be end tomorrow only a thing matters I worked and tried a bit. There is no limit to laziness but there is also no limit to self love self understanding and working on self. So the Eagle is Flying In the sky higher than yesterday. 

The best thing of life is it's give chances everytime and help yourself daily by surrounding people's, created oppertunity, and you just have to recognise it and start doing it from now, I also dit it.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.