Hows a day of A Blogger Goes-on Without Blogging

Hows a day of A Blogger Goes-on Without Blogging

How its started


I stopped writting and publishing blogs from 1 year this bring very laziness and made me be comfortable with being comfortable.
That's why I don't use my phone and important time for really important things what matters for me.

That's why I spend my days with scrolling on YouTube shorts and unknown topics  what I don't know and just learn things what is not really important for me.

I Met with several people's made new friends.. Alas made new enemies everything was very funny joyful and time consuming I spend my time with friends family and also spend with people's who are not really my friend who don't let me done any good things, they make me to be with them and I spends my much time with them to adapt their habits and their bad will.

This was done very slowly but created huge difference,. Because I spend my whole Year with these situations.

I learn winning. I learnt kabaddi, and won in annual games of kabaddi make my team my friends and my self proud on myself.

Another hand I lost in race what was not my game but I lost, I was also lost in my long jump game I jumped 14 feet and 4 inches but my past year long jump was a record break of the school I jumped over 15 feet 6 inches and won gold medal in it. I also won silver in my rifle shooting game.

Everyone prouds on me and I slowly pushed myself up in every field.

It was the starting time of stopping my blog, and slowly slowly it's turn into 1 year without created any blog.

But now I am writting one and enjoying the time of understanding my self my motto my needs and all.

How's my days were goes on.

On my daily basis I used my mobile phone on regular basis scrolled on social media and views some funny and some motivated shorts and reels stopped it then. Not every day but I tried to bath then again use my phone play games and on the evening I hang on with my friend who was not really my friends. 

Mean everyone who diverts me and my mind from my goal was is my friend.

I used to talk to my friend and enjoyed time with family. I turned my working hours into enjoying hours. And again use my mobile to play games with friends and alone I was addicting my self in bad habits and stucked myself in swampy enjoyed my important time in unusable places and also with bad habits, bad minded people's, arguments.

But only these things again turn myself to do my work again.

The conclusion is


A day of blogger without blogging goes on with very bad if he had stopped blogging from too much time like he do everything without blogging. I was also loos my motivation and the consistency what I have in my daily life, with daily work.
I used my important time to learn bad manipulating tactics which were not worked in my situations. I tried to let people's think what they want to think about me I just know to enjoy my time to spend it with my bad habits and playing game. Hanging out with poor minded people's, who also makes my mind and thinking like their thinking.

I was forgotten the eagle can fly, I learned a eagle cannot fly in his cage so I don't even tried to fly, and worked for my important needs.

But from today I am out of cage and remembered a eagle can fly and also can fight with a lion if it's required. And I was brain washed myself that I won several wars with myself. I had already conquered in myself and my work, now iam taking the handle of my life's boat which will never fall in deep ocean because it's not driven on autopilot mode, it's driven by me not by my mind....



Tags

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.