How a Blogger Can Re Start His Blog

How a blogger can re start his blog.


In the journey of a Blogger a time is definitely comes when he is totally broked by the result he worked very hard in his prospective so he also have a hope for visiters and feedback as comment, but then the man stopped learning writing and publishing blog like me. 

Problems 


  • I was also stopped writing blogs, articles and publishing blogs or articles this was very hard time for me I was know what is important for me but I was not blogging and doing procrastination. 

  • I knew that for my life blogging is very important because I made it important for me.
  • Slowly I end all stopped blogging and after 1 year I am publishing a blog.

  • Iam just publishing blogs because of my motivation but the discipline is gone.
  • If the world end tomorrow I will never proud of my current life that's why I started writting from today I need to understand if I will not do it for me so any another one will do it for himself and hire me for his dream. If I stopped following my created path so it's not mine path any another one will stole it from me for their journey. 

  • I was not started blogging as a passion I started it for my money problem and always think my money problem will end one day, and the day will be tomorrow. But I was forgotten kings don't be in one day time takes to build character.

  • If I was skipped the the time so I will not be able to build character and I built-up ego.
  • I was like a boy who was always motivated because he had something to show to others. But now he build calmness and let the hearts go out.

  • But It was very important to loss the time if it's not happened so the child forgotten what is the joy of doing that work....
  • I was started it from my motivation and end with my behaviour what I was lost, it wasn't my profession my hobbie. 
  • But now I built it again creat it as my hobbie and from now I am not starting it for money I am starting it as a daily hobbie what I like to do everyday.

  • Sorry but now it's getting the time of my profession.

  • From now I will definitely succeed to enjoy the time I am spending by creating it.
  • This is a again chance for me. If I don't succeed today to make money from blogging so don't worry myself one day your work will pays you for your experience your knowledge, and for your consistency.
  • The conversation is very big to talk but in one shot my happiness on doing that work will build consistency and the consistency will build quality, so one day I will be succeed.

  • From now I have to enjoy the time I use to write I use to think and what is used to creat something for myself.
  • I think helping myself will also help others so that kinda thing can make me happy if I got appreciated from someone for my work. But if no one appreciates me don't worry iam a mentor so it's my work to be happy and appreciate myself then I will definitely my own friend and will super consistent for my work.

Solutions


  • From today I don't have to think what should be the topic because that much long amount of time is definitely have too many topics I just have to start writting my blog from just with my problems and definitely my problems will shout out and the work will done by the topic.

  • If I find the topic so the skill of my knowledge will definitely let me write for the topic and complete that work easily. So if problems will shout out then my skills will also improve itself.

  • The image is not as much important daily to write a blog. Image shows a feel for others to catch what is the content is for the article and shows the whole content in the short image. So Its not much important for me to creat or use images on daily basis.

  • I don't have to be shy and much professional from day one, because this will bring problem of time and bring boringness so from day one I should use common and little bit of editing on my content but slowly slowly I will learn to creat highly formatted and edited article.

  • From day one I just need to write things that I know, Because problems don't creates itself it's created by the brain I use to ignore my work. 

  • Don't worry if the topic is wide just write it for 5 minutes, as what you know about it. If it's looks big so use timer, and only write for 5 minutes from the timer. This will bring your whole knowledge inshort for you problem or the content.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.