The journey to the deep...!

The journey to the Best...!


I end up my all works from home and reached to our train for Delhi, our journey gets started and I saw my 2 seat mates, I supposed about them they would be not much active to talk to us but I was wrong,

 

A Place to start Journey, Station, Railway, Blue Night Track, Trains G-6KGC8RF99G


They started asking about us we talk much too. They were very active in various digital field. Then the man also asked about my dad, I described him and his profession. 

The person really appreciate me for my marketing skills, he said I also wants to learn marketing. I thought he was lying, because he also looks very professional on his life so why he needs to learn About Marketing. Then I get ready for my daily blog writting and videos publishing.

I finished it up and got a nap...! 
I woke up in the morning and I was too exited to talk the man and talk about our remaining nights conversation. We both started break-fast and talking along about the marketing strategies. The man asked me "tell me if a person already own a LIC so How am I able to sell him the LIC." 

I waited and thanked, why the person will buy that LIC but I had no idea the man told, Selling a thing needs A kind of Urgency which make him feel Important. I thought yes he is right, we talked too much about marketing and I am also a learner of digital marketing so I know how to sell digital products with high conversion rate... (Comment below for this content) 
I know to serve the product where it's required without with the knowledge of who and why will they buy it. I know to sell digital products, I told him all he also appreciated me in my each goodness and I felt the need of appreciation, it's very important for anyone to built something different and perform higher in their field. 

Then we shifted to stocks, shares, cryptos market I told him how new listing coins gives thousands of percentage he, got curious he loved to learn that I also showed him some of mine scalping trades, and also learned about option trade for Put and Call, then he teach me the real short selling, the duo of us were very informative, we both learning very much.

If I told him 1 we both learning 2, if he told me 1 we both learn 3, the conversation was on its fire. the conversation ended with much many fun and information.

The group you Choosen for yourself should be right to be beyond, if you observe the person who is in higher place in his life than you and have much experience you'll bring much success and if you observe a looser so you'll be able to understand what never to do in your life to be a failure...!

I also learned a conclusion by him 

The person who wants to achive something he have to loose loose everything. The person who wants to learn everything, have to loose something.
  • It's related to him he trying many things for his work, he was also active in AI Powered digital Iquipments

He told me a solution for study

Don't mess with your mind, because it can go astray at any time. He said, read with fun and enjoyment so that you can have control over your mind.
He have a supportive parental control, he helped too much to understand many things too me.

Most of the common people's don't love to spend on expenses, it's looks like it's a kind of liability without knowing a difference.
  • Suppose you saw a club of Lamborghini Owners and you also bought one and joined their group what level of information and power you will have.
  • And suppose you have some money but suddenly bought a Iphone and now you spend your all money what you get, liability only..

I said him I also started by loosing my money.

He corrected me by my mistake, he said when you spend money and don't got any physical thing or any visible thing it's not meant by you don't get anything, on that time you got an experience. It's a reward of your effort, your things.

Expense on yourself and lifestyle can't be describe as liabilities or losses it's a passion to wealth, my brother once said if you can spend on yourself more you are able to earn more.

Being open is important for your group and being a server is more greater than a receiver...!

Anything is required so it's your gratitude and the wisdom. Click here

In The Conclusion.

A Boy in the beautiful garden, Flower Garden, Boy With diary, sunrise from garden, sunset from garden, garden, nature, beauty G-6KGC8RF99G

It doesn't matters who is your coach only matters you learning from everyone or not. Only be supportive for your wisdom, results will appear. the age should not have the right to accept their behaviour, the owner of the body have this right only.
A master can think I know everything, I don't want to learn more.
But a student will say I don't have completed my learnings I need to learn everything.
You are not the first and last impression, your gratitude on your profession have the first and last impression to make anyone feel perfect with you, it's doesn't matters what you win or loose only matters did you tried.

" The Journey toughed me a various things, that cannot be explained in words but can be implement in my character."


So Well meet again with a greater Solution of some lesson of life.
Comment down for any help and quiry, and correct me for my any mistake.
Tags

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.